pulseOne Cable Assemblies
Product Highlights Include:
- 4 to 14 pole configurations: Multiple standard configuration options makes pulseOne an easy choice for applications ranging from therapy delivery to patient monitoring
- Friction-fit ‘D’-shaped connectors: pulseOne offers intuitive, easy, push-pull operation for patients and caregivers alike
- Multiple keying options: pulseOne offers improved patient safety with molded-in features which prevent incorrect connections
- Shielded connector and cable bundle options: We can help you select the appropriate configuration to reduce the risk of EMI / RFI interference
- Limited use option: Cost-optimized materials, selected for their compatibility with EtO sterilization, make pulseOne a great choice for single-use applications
- Multi-use standard configuration: Standard materials compatible with more aggressive chemical wipe-down and 5,000 mating cycles gives pulseOne the endurance needed for the life of your product
- Intelligent connectors*: Factory incorporation of RFID- or PCBA-options allows you to bring new levels of intelligence to your interconnect system whether you want to track or limit usage, ensure proper system connectivity, or otherwise optimize performance (*non-standard…consult factory)
Technical Resources Contact Us
pulseOne Cable Assembly FAQ
What are the benefits of a pulseOne cable assembly?
pulseOne offers customers an off-the-shelf ergonomic, cost effective, user friendly cable assembly which can reduce design and development time for your interconnect solutions.
How can pulseOne be customized?
Multiple configurations are available off-the-shelf and further customization can be achieved via OEM specified cable bundles, as well as integrated “smart” electronics.
Is pulseOne available in distribution?
Yes, pulseOne is readily available in distribution.