When you choose a medical connector for your needs, you also receive the team behind it. From development and design to engineering and manufacturing, it takes a dedicated group of experts to provide the highly specialized attention these products demand. Over the past 80 years, Amphenol Alden has built a team of specialists who are widely considered to be the industry’s connector experts.
What Do You Need from Your Medical Connector Supplier?
Unlike other products, medical connectors hold significant health implications for the people who use them. It’s a serious responsibility – one the Amphenol Alden team takes to heart in each step of our process.
While there are many qualities you should look for in a medical connector supplier, these aspects put our team above the rest:
- Expert Engineering – Each of our disposable medical connectors is custom designed and tested to meet the precise specifications of its application. Our highly skilled engineering and research and development (R&D) teams carefully study the criteria for each connector and ensure its performance standards are qualified for its specific use.
- Attention to Ergonomics – Medical cable connectors present a unique challenge that other types of connectors do not – they must be mated and unmated during life or death situations, often by professionals with little mechanical experience. Our team’s focus on ergonomic product design (particularly with our disposable auto-latching medical cable connector) ensures intuitive, easy operation that promotes a robust connection while inhibiting mistakes.
- Material Expertise – Medical connector companies must adhere to unique material requirements from the FDA, such as sterilizability, temperature and fluid resistance, lubricity, and flexibility. Our team of experts has built a deep knowledge base regarding these requirements, ensuring that each of our plastic receptacle medical cable connectors exceeds all standards. Better yet, our attention to collaborative engineering keeps the focus on your specific requirements.
- Exceptional Manufacturing – Above all, medical connecters, plastic plugs, and medical cable assemblies require a high degree of expertise at all stages of manufacturing. At Amphenol Alden, these processes are our specialty, and our attention to precise, contaminant-free manufacturing and quality assurance remains unmatched in the industry.
- Innovation – As the medical field continues to grow and change, our team of employees is constantly adapting. Our attention to the specific requirements of each client (as well as new developments across the industry) allows us to anticipate needs before they arise and overcome obstacles with ease.
The Amphenol Alden Difference
At Amphenol Alden, we’re dedicated to exceeding your already high expectations. Our status as a family-owned company that’s globally positioned to meet all of the necessary manufacturing requirements allows us to offer our clients the same culture that got us to where we are today. We maintain a strong focus on the relationships we have with our clients, which translates into a high-quality level of care for the patients our products serve.
Get in Touch with Our Knowledgeable Team Today
If you’re searching for the right team of medical connector experts to address your unique needs, look no further than Amphenol Alden. Contact us today to place an order or to request additional information about our products.