From design concept through product delivery and beyond, quality permeates our business in every phase of the process.
At Amphenol Alden Products, Quality begins with a keen understanding of our customers’ needs and the role our cable assemblies play in their success. Using this insight we develop verification and validation criteria that help ensure product consistency and adherence to our customers’ performance requirements. Once a product achieves volume production, we relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and seek every opportunity to propose changes that will benefit the customer and their end-user. Our focus on continuous improvement extends into all areas of our business, from optimizing our business systems to diligent execution of Corrective Action / Preventative Action (CAPA) activities. We are always improving because we know lives depend on the devices we support.
Here are just some of the ways in which our dedication to Quality brings value to your project:
- Voice of Customer: We systematically solicit and incorporate customer feedback throughout all phases of delivering superior products and exceptional service
- Risk Management: Our rigorous approach to risk management helps prevent problems before they occur
- Process Control: Decades of experience in the medical market provide a deep knowledge and instinctual execution of IQ / OQ / PQ processes which ensure product consistency
- Continuous Improvement Philosophy: Six Sigma and Lean methods drive continuous improvement in all of our operations
- Sustainability: We are committed to “Protecting the Greener Good”, whether it be through utilization of engineering technologies which enable safer cable manufacturing, implanting aggressive reuse and recycling programs or complying with all environmental regulatory directives, including RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals (view our Conflict Metals Policy: http://amphenol.com/investors/governance/code_of_conduct)
- Regulatory Certifications: We maintain compliance to the following industry certifications
FDA-registered facilities in Hermosillo, Mexico and Shenzhen, China
ISO13485:2016 certified at all facilities
ISO14001 certified facility in Shenzhen, China
ITAR compliant facility at our headquarters in Brockton, MA
Contact us to learn more about how our commitment to Quality helps reduce risks