High Voltage Wire Connectors
For decades Amphenol Alden has been partnering with leading medical device manufacturers who require High-Voltage Connectors and cable assemblies for their devices. Our portfolio of optimized high voltage solutions help ensure product safety, efficency and versatility. Applications include defibrillation, advanced imaging, cosmetic medicine, LASER therapy systems, and many more.
Product Highlights Include:
- Operating voltages from 1kVDC to 100kVDC: Covering a broad range of applications our products can meet your needs for transmitting high potential energy
- Many standard products available: In-line, right-angle, panel-mount and oil-tight solutions are available with standard wire configurations...simply specify the length you need and we'll take care of the rest
- Oil-tight designs: Decades of experience with oil-tight applications allow us to carry higher voltages in devices where transformer oil is used as a dielectric
- Polarized designs: Ensures proper orientation when mating multi-pin connectors to improve user safety
- Silicone over-molded connectors: Our knowledge of, and equipment for, silicone over-molding ensure optimal bonding with silicone jacketing on HV wire to help create small, flexible, and capable HV cable assemblies
- Multiple latching options: Ensuring secure connections through various means, including:
- Wire snap-latch
- Quarter-turn locking
- Pulse-Lok auto-latch
Technical Resources Contact Us
High Voltage Wire Connectors FAQ
Are Amphenol Alden high voltage cable assemblies available in distribution?
No, Amphenol Alden high voltage products are not readily available in distribution. All requests are built to order. Be sure to build yours today!
Can you customize high voltage cable assemblies?
Our catalog high voltage assemblies are available in custom lengths, and fully customized solutions integrating high voltage product with signal, power, or RF lines are possible.
What voltage is considered High Voltage?
Anything above 1kVDC is considered high voltage. Amphenol Alden has offerings up to 75 kVDC.
What applications are supported by high voltage cable assemblies?
Primarily medical and industrial applications require high voltage, such as Laser Therapy Systems, Defibrillation, Medical Imaging, and Non-Destructive Testing.